Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Successful Week

Hi everyone,

Week one of putting PCOS on the run has been a huge success. I took my metformin 5/7 days this week--which is huge for me! My cycle started--and it's a real one--not one of those fake ones you sometimes get with PCOS, if you get one at all. I think this is my first one since May actually.

I exercised 5/7 days this week, and I ate well. I am down 3.5 pounds this week which puts me 71 pounds away from my pre-PCOS weight! This is so doable. It's amazing what a mentality shift can do for you. I am so grateful to God for granting me the grace and strength to stand up to PCOS--once and for all.

The exercise is making me feel soooo much better. In the past, when my schedule has become hectic, exercise was always the first thing bumped off my list. I've heard people say it, but I am now reminded myself of how exercise provides a high of its own--bring on the feel good hormones!

The pic I have posted represents where I am now. I'll update the pic as I progress in my challenge.

This week my goals are to exercise 6/7 days for 1 hour each day. Take my metformin 7/7 days, and maintain healthy eating habits. PCOS is shaking in its boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment