Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Power of A & B

Hi everyone,

I have lots of good things to share in this update. A year ago I was at a low point in my health and fight with PCOS. I was retaining fluid, feeling exhausted all the time, suffering from mold exposure, PCOS symptoms were out of control, and my weight was at an all time high. In desperation, I made an appointment for acupuncture at Pulling down the Moon in Rockville, MD. Within days my cycle started--after being MIA for several months. With each visit, I was feeling better.

A year later I am down 25 pounds and feeling much better overall. I even went for an eye exam last weekend, and the eye doctor told me my eyesight had actually improved and they needed to reduce the strength of my lenses! Also last weekend, I went to Target to pick up a few things and went to the vitamin isle to check out the options for gummy vitamins. I detest swallowing pills--they always want to stick in my throat. At any rate, I came across a B complex gummy and thought I'd give it a try. I took one that night and noticed I felt more energetic. Each day I felt I had more and more energy. Things have been pretty hectic on my job this month, and my stress level has been elevated. I've had a pretty lousy two weeks with eating--not in that I've eaten a lot, but I've eaten the wrong things. I was thinking I would see a gain on the scale this week, but I lost 2 pounds! I had heard that B vitamins were good for women with PCOS but had never tried a B complex before.

I am so grateful to have discovered acupuncture and B complex. They are working wonders for me. The weight loss has been slow, and I have felt discouraged along the way, but I remain in the fight and am still determined to put PCOS on the run.

Paula

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paula,
    Great to hear that things are going well! We will keep you in our prayers. Have a great week!

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had fibromyalgia for 30 years and it flared up so bad when I hit 50 the only thing that really makes a difference then was a keto diet. The difference is ASTOUNDING in fatigue, brain fog and inflammation. I feel almost human. I have trouble sticking to it though. Thankfully I found Dr Itua who resides from west africa in which I purchased a herbal product to finally get rid of this horrible disease, I drank Dr Itua herbal medicine for one months and I got healed once and for all I'm healthy.
    Dr Itua herbal medicine cure all sort of human diseases and infections with natural herbs made by Dr Itua herbal center, for any enquiry about Dr Itua contact his email address: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com to read all the diseases that Dr Itua can cure with his herbal medicines.
    Dr Itua herbal medicine got me back into it.

    ReplyDelete